On our website, pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR, we use social plug-ins of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram in order to increase our popularity through those portals. The underlying marketing purpose is to be deemed a legitimate interest within the meaning of GDPR. Responsibility for activity in line with the rules of data protection lies with the provider of a given service.
The purpose and scope of personal data collection as well as further processing and use of data by individual providers, and related user rights and possibility to adjust settings leading to the protection of the private sphere is described in appropriate data protection notices of the provider, available below.
- Facebook plug-ins; Facebook will be available at www.facebook.com from Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, and at www.facebook.com from Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2 , Ireland, ("Facebook"). A review of Facebook plug-ins and their appearance can be found here; Information about data protection can be found on Facebook here.
- Plug-ins from Twitter; Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter"). A review of Twitter plug-ins and their appearance can be found here. Information about privacy can be found on Twitter here.
- Plug-ins from Pinterest; Pinterest is operated by Pinterest Inc, 808 Brennan St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Pinterest"). A review of Pinterest plug-ins and their appearance can be found here. Information about privacy on Pinterest can be found here.
- Plug-ins from Instagram; Instagram is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). Information about privacy on Instagram can be found here.
- By logging out of social network websites and deleting saved cookies, the user can prevent a situation in which, during a visit at our website, collected information is attributed to their user account on a given social network. If the attribution of information about a visit at our website to the user account done by social networks is not desired, log out of given portals before visiting our website. The loading of plug-ins can also be completely disabled through browser add-ons known as script blockers, e.g. "NoScript" Script Blocker, available here.
Our website uses plug-ins of the social network www.facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). If you visit our website through such plug-in, then a connection with Facebook servers will be established, and the plug-in will be displayed on the website thanks to information supplied to your browser. It will be sent to a Facebook server which you have visited from our site. If you are logged in as a Facebook user, Facebook will attribute such information to your personal user account on Facebook.
Facebook can link your visit on our website and related activities with your Facebook user account. We cannot prevent that. From Facebook, we only receive statistical information about the use of our website through Audience Insights service.
On websites, Facebook provides detailed information about the scope, kind, purpose and further processing of user's personal data. Here, you can also find more detailed information about user rights and information about privacy protection settings. Information about data protection on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Facebook uses your data to improve the quality of its advertisements, including the algorithm of optimisation of advertisements and the ranking of data channels.
Facebook Pixel and non-standard group of recipients
- HTTP header information (including the IP address, information about the browser, website location, document, URL of the site and the agent of the browser user as well as date and time of use);
- Pixel-specific data; it includes Pixel ID and cookies data of Facebook including your Facebook ID (used for linking events with a specific promotional Facebook account and attributing it to a Facebook user);
- Additional information about a visit, as well as standard and non-standard data events (e.g. starting a video stream).
Facebook uses an encrypted ID (contained in a Facebook cookie) in order to automatically check which data sent by Facebook Pixel can be attributed to a Facebook user. As long as a Facebook cookie file is not stored in the browser, it will not be classified in the user group marked as "Non-standard recipient."
If the Facebook user ID contained in a Facebook cookie file can be attributed to a Facebook user, Facebook will attribute such user to the "Non-standard recipient" category based on rules specified by us, provided that appropriate criteria are met. We use this information to display advertisements on Facebook. However, advertisements are displayed only from the "non-standard group of recipients," and so no conclusions can be drawn concerning the traits of individual users. The attribution of a user to the "Non-standard recipient" group is done over a maximum period of 180 days. This period starts again when you visit our website again and adhere to the same rules of "Non-standard recipients."
If you wish to object to the use of non-standard recipients of the Facebook website, set the so-called resignation cookie file, which prevents the transfer of data through Facebook pixel here.
The duration of the resignation cookie file is unlimited. However, it needs to be remembered that the resignation function is linked to the device or browser and it generally pertains to the end-device or browser used. If you use multiple devices or browsers, you must resign on each device and in each browser you use.
Twitter is a microblogging service provided by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter"). The Twitter plug-in on our website is marked as a Twitter logo.
When you use the Twitter plug-in placed on our website, your browser connects directly with Twitter servers from which the plug-in is loaded. If you are not logged in to your account, you can visit our services on-line. If you use the Twitter plug-in, Twitter can process more data and content when you enter a dialogue box ("twittering"). It allows Twitter to record information about a visit at our website on the user account. Please note that we are not aware of the content of transferred data or its use by Twitter.
In order to use and later optimise and measure the conversion of our campaigns on Pinterest pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR, our website contains a Pinterest tag, individual fragment of code, Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, California, USA ("Pinterest"). Thus, we can ensure that Pinterest advertisements initiated by us will be displayed only to those Pinterest users who have shown interest in our offer, and at the same time we will make sure that our Pinterest advertisements match potential interests of a given user and do not disturb them. It also allows us to track the activities of Pinterest users after viewing or clicking one of our advertisements on Pinterest. It helps us measure the conversion of each campaign for market research, settlements and statistical purposes.
You can resign from this processing of data at any time by modifying your settings in the "Adjustment" section on your Pinterest account or by clicking the "Resign" option.
Our website uses Instagram plug-ins operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The Instagram plug-in is marked as the logo of Instagram in the form of the "Instagram Camera." A review of Instagram plug-ins and their appearance can be found here.
Clicking the button with Instagram logo on our website will establish a direct connection with Instagram servers. Instagram transfers the content of the plug-in directly to your browser and embeds it on the website. As a result of this embedding, Instagram is informed that your browser has opened a given page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or if you are not currently logged in to Instagram. This information (including the IP address) is transferred directly from your browser to Instagram server in the USA and stored there.
If you do not want Instagram to link information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you need to log out of Instagram before visiting our website. The loading of Instagram plug-ins may be also completely blocked through browser add-ons, e.g. "NoScript".
Also, you can at any time check the activation status of tools from various providers and object to the collection or analysis of your data with the use of such tools, by clicking here.